We are looking for an experienced software developer that can architect, lead the frontend developments, and code 👩💻
You'll work hand in hand with Notice founder on the Tech and have to be ready to take increasing responsibilities as the team evolves.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about the web and believes in our vision.
We are a tiny startup 🌱 with huge ambitions. Our goal is to transform all the content on the web by making it smarter, visible and collaborative. We want to make the web the sandbox it was intended to be, for everybody to play around.
Notice, at core, is an agnostic block builder. You can already integrate a Blog, a Documentation or an FAQ everywhere. In the future, you'll be able to do much more, and contribute with open source templates to create content based modules.
- You'll manage a small squad of 1-2 software developers working on core parts of Notice product. You'll create a healthy environment in your team that embodies our values.
- You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional peers to set the direction of your team and develop your product roadmap.
- You'll be responsible for maintaining a high-quality bar for everything your team ships.
Some example of work in the coming months:
- Improving our Notion like editor that will be live by the end of December 2022
- Working on our user-facing bundle
- Plugins and integrations
- You have a "right tool for the right job mindset"; a sufficiently deep background in product and technology to ask the right questions and think through different tradeoffs.
- You think a loosely coupled architecture is the secret to scale. You design small, efficient systems.
- You are passionate about improving the user experience and have built and launched high-quality user-facing products. You're a good listener.
- You create team environments that are at once collaborative, empowering, supportive, and challenging—ones where engineers do their best work.
Some more precise skills :
- You have a strong understanding of how a browser works.
- You know and have used different database paradigms like Relational, Document, simple key-value and Graph.
- You know how to build a user facing API
- You are familiar with our stack. This is not required, we believe a senior developer can adapt quickly to any stack by understanding underlying patterns.
- Google Cloud / CloudFlare
- ReactJS CRA with custom bundlers / NestJS / Gatsby
- PSQL / MongoDB
Full-time with part-time remote (we are based at Station F in Paris atm)
Associate level position
Compensation according to profile (50k - 70k) + stock options (BSPCE)
Send your application with a quick summary of why you think you are a good fit to email@example.com
Successful cooptation rewarded 💸